We are now accepting new students for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Admission is free and open to all students regardless of where they live or which school they currently attend.
- Interested applicants must complete and submit an application in person or by emailing Cynthia Martinez at email@example.com.
- Online by clicking the orange “Enroll Now 2021-2022” button above.
- Downloaded from this website.
- Available at the schools Main Office.
For the 2021-2022 school year, deadline to submit a Pre-Enrollment application was: February 26, 2021 at 4:00p.m The staged lottery took place on March 5, 2021 via Zoom. The following links are a list of accepted or waitlisted students. If you have any questions or are interested in applying, feel free to contact the appropriate school during business hours.
Lottery Public Notices
The Accelerated School will conduct public random lotteries for TK, Kinder & 1st – 12th Grades for the 2021-2022 School Year!
If you have any questions, please call our Main Office at 323.235.6343.
Download Public Notice
- The waiting list governs the order in which openings at each school are filled.
- Families on the waiting list are notified by [phone] if a space becomes available. A parent/guardian is directed to contact the school within three (3) business days to accept the available opening or else forfeit the spot.
- If applications are turned in after the lottery and all seats have been filled, the applicant will be placed on the waiting list.
- The waiting list is cleared at the end of each academic year and does not carry over to the following year.
- A school staff member will contact families by phone to offer admission and confirm their intent to enroll. A parent/guardian has three (3) business days from when they are contacted to confirm enrollment or the student loses the place and moves to the end of the waiting list.
- After the admissions offer is accepted, the school will schedule an enrollment appointment with the parent/guardian to complete and return the enrollment packet.
Please contact Cynthia Martinez at (323) 387-3148 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about admissions.