We are now accepting new students for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Admission is free and open to all students regardless of where they live or which school they currently attend.
- Interested applicants must complete and submit an application in person or by emailing Cynthia Martinez at email@example.com.
- Online by clicking the orange “Enroll Now 2022-2023” button above.
- Downloaded from this website.
- Available at the schools Main Office.
For the 2022-2023 school year, deadline to submit a Pre-Enrollment application is: February 28, 2022 at 4:00p.m The staged lottery will take place on March 4, 2022. Details on where the lottery will take place will be announced as the date gets closer. Please contact Cynthia Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about enrollment and admissions.
Currently enrolled students, please complete the Intent to Return Questionnaire for the 2022-2023 school year.
The deadline to complete this item is Monday January 3, 2022 by 3:00pm.
Lottery Public Notices
The Accelerated School will conduct public random lotteries for TK, Kinder & 1st – 12th Grades for the 2022-2023 School Year!
If you have any questions, please call our Main Office at 323.235.6343.
Download Public Notice
- The waiting list governs the order in which openings at each school are filled.
- Families on the waiting list are notified by [phone] if a space becomes available. A parent/guardian is directed to contact the school within three (3) business days to accept the available opening or else forfeit the spot.
- If applications are turned in after the lottery and all seats have been filled, the applicant will be placed on the waiting list.
- The waiting list is cleared at the end of each academic year and does not carry over to the following year.