We are now accepting new students for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Admission is free and open to all students regardless of where they live or which school they currently attend.
- Interested applicants must complete and submit an application in person or by emailing Lenita Lugo at email@example.com. Applications for the upcoming year are available in the main TAS office and can be downloaded from this page.
- For the 2020-2021 school year, the application deadline will be announced at a later date.
- All applications must be complete, accurate and received by the deadline to be eligible for the lottery.
Lottery Public Notices
The Accelerated School will conduct public random lotteries for TK & Kinder and 1st – 12th Grades for the 2020-2021 School Year!
If you have any questions, please call our Main Office at 323.235.6343.
Download Public Notice
- The waiting list governs the order in which openings at each school are filled.
- Families on the waiting list are notified by [phone] if a space becomes available. A parent/guardian is directed to contact the school within three (3) business days to accept the available opening or else forfeit the spot.
- If applications are turned in after the lottery and all seats have been filled, the applicant will be placed on the waiting list.
- The waiting list is cleared at the end of each academic year and does not carry over to the following year.
- A school staff member will contact families by phone to offer admission and confirm their intent to enroll. A parent/guardian has three (3) business days from when they are contacted to confirm enrollment or the student loses the place and moves to the end of the waiting list.
- After the admissions offer is accepted, the school will schedule an enrollment appointment with the parent/guardian to complete and return the enrollment packet.
Please contact Lenita Lugo at (323) 235-6343 ext. 2553 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about admissions.