ACES Capital Campaign
The Accelerated School’s Board of Trustees has assembled the ACES Capital Campaign Cabinet, which is actively seeking additional private sector support.
ACES Capital Campaign Cabinet members
- Leonard Rabinowitz – ACES Capital Campaign Chair; CEO, Specialty Bidding LLC
- Wendy Garen – President, The Ralph M. Parsons Foundation
- Eric Johnson – President, TAS Board of Trustees; Chair, Crail Johnson Foundation
- Sherry Lansing – CEO, The Sherry Lansing Foundation
- Carole Little – Chairwoman, StudioCL
- Peter Morrison – Partner, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Barry Munitz – Trustee Professor, California State University, Los Angeles
- Harlyne Norris – Trustee, Kenneth T. and Eileen L. Norris Foundation
- Wendy Wachtell – President, Joseph Drown Foundation
- John W. Ward – Vice President, Wells Fargo & Co.
For more information on the ACES Capital Campaign, please go to the menu link for “Coming Soon – ACES New Campus” under “Support Our Schools,” above.